This exciting programme is full of sea water activities, making the most of our spectacular local coastline and beaches.
- Have the opportunity to practise different water sports activities such as kayaking, paddle boarding, surfing, adventure swimming, a sea adventure course and scuba diving.
- Learn specialist vocabulary for each sport.
- Learn and develop basic techniques for each sport activity.
- Improve water confidence and team working skills.
It also includes one full day excursion and at least three evening activities taken from the Discovering Devon Programme.
This programme consists of 3 x 3 hour sessions per week, and can be combined with 15 hours of English classes per week
|09:00 - 12:30||Trial Scuba Dive||English Classes||English Classes||Day Trip to |
Cathedral City of
|13:30 - 17:00||English Classes||English Classes||Party SUP||English Classes|
- Age: 12-16 years old
- Activity sessions: 9hrs per week in 3 sessions
- Group size: 8 students per instructor
- Lessons: 15 hours of English per week
- Class size: 15 students max per class
- Level: From A2 to C1
- Included in fees: Neoprene suit *
- Dates: 16th June to 11th August 2018