This course explores popular places of local interest and teaches students about the area’s history, geography and culture.
- Explore popular places of local interest in the stunning Devon countryside and along the coast.
- Develop an understanding of the English culture.
- Expand their English vocabulary.
- Have fun learning about the region.
- Enjoy a swim at Woolacombe, the UK’s best beach (TripAdvisor in the last 5 years), or at the stunning Tunnels beach in Ilfracombe.
A typical week’s programme for the Exploring Devon Programme with 15 hours of lessons per week might be as follows:
|09:00 - 12:30||Tunnel Beaches in Ilfracombe||English Classes||English Classes||Day Trip to |
Cathedral City of
|Walk to Hunters Inn in Exmoor National Park|
|13:30 - 17:00||English Classes||English Classes||Bowling at Golden Bowls||English Classes|
- This popular activity programme is available all year.
- Age: 6 to 17 years old
- Activity Sessions: 3 hours per session in 2 or 3 days per session
- Group size: 15 students to 1 activity leader
- English Lessons: 15 or 18 hours per week
- English Level: A2 to C1
- Cost per week : £744 (6 to 10 years old) or £644 (11 to 17 years old)