An exciting introduction to many different sports this course is perfect for energetic students keen to try new pursuits.
This programme offers an exciting introduction to many different sports most of which can only be enjoyed on the coast.
The 3 x 2.5 hour sessions are conducted in groups of 8 with qualified and experienced instructors, and all equipment provided.
The Adventure Sports Programme includes the following sports:
- Surfing, Body boarding and Sand boarding on the local Atlantic beaches of North Devon.
- Kayaking in Ilfracombe Harbour.
- Bouldering on North Devon’s rocky coastline.
- Adventure swimming on North Devon’s rocky coastline.
- Quad biking – click here for more info.
- Learn specialist vocabulary for each sport.
- Learn and develop basic techniques for each sport activity.
- This course also includes one full day excursion and at least three evening activities taken from the Discovering Devon Programme.
Country Cousins Ltd. is a registered Adventure Activity Provider.