This is a new activity programme for 2019.
It has been designed for students who would like to build on their confidence with the English language. With this activity programme students bring their English to life through drama, theatre and performing arts.
At our dedicated theatre space students will use improvisation, role play, story-telling, physical theatre and script work to develop communicative skills and improve confidence in speaking.
In this exciting programme students will:
- Combine verbal and non-verbal communication in a dynamic environment.
- Learn and employ theatrical vocabulary and terms.
- Play with costumes, props, sound and lighting to develop characters and scenes.
Students will need loose, black comfortable clothing that allows them to move freely and soft soled shoes.
Age: 14 to 17 years old
Activity sessions: 9 hours per week in 3 sessions
Group size: 15 students per instructor
English lessons: 15 hours per week
English level: B1 to C1
Available only from 15th June to 17th August 2019
Country Cousins fees are on a per student per week basis (Minimum stay 2 weeks and include:
- English lessons (tuition fees cover 15 hours per week. Each lesson lasts 60 minutes).
- All course and teaching materials
- Accurate placement testing.
- Country Cousins wristband, bespoke workbook and end of course certificate of attendance.
- Full board accommodation with a host family including catered lunch provided by the school on week days.
- Student welfare and support 24 hours a day.
- One fully supervised day trip and two half day excursions per week.
- Entrance fees for all museums and attractions.
- Three fully supervised evening activities per week.
- Supervision during all activities.
- Free transfers on Saturdays only
- School bus to and from the outlying areas of Ilfracombe.
- Loan of sports equipment.
- Wi-fi at Channel School.
Price: £699 per week
Available from 15th June to 17th August