This varied programme will help students build the confidence and skills they need to enjoy taking part in sports and being active for life. A great way to experience all the different ball sports we offer at Country Cousins.
- Learn different techniques and skills for football, table tennis, beach volleyball and tennis.
- Improve confidence and teamwork skills.
- Put training into practice with mini-tournaments.
A typical week’s Ball Sports Programme with 15 hours of English lessons per week might be as follows:-
- Age: 12 to 16 years old
- Activity sessions: 7.5 hours per week in 3 sessions
- Group size: 8 students per instructor
- Lessons: 15 hours of English/week
- Class size: 15 students max per class
- Level: From A2 to C1
- Dates: 16th June to 11th August 2018