Maximum fun and participation for boys and girls of all abilities.
Students are coached to a high standard and the course covers:
- Ball control
- Running with the ball
- Ball keeping
- Team dynamics
Students will be given the opportunity to put all of the training into practice in actual games. We use grass pitches therefore students will need shin pads and studded boots (we do not provide these).
It also includes one full day excursion and at least three evening activities taken from the Discovering Devon Programme.
- Develop key football skills such as passing, ball control, running with the ball, heading, shooting, ball keeping, strategies, team dynamics, and of course put all the training to practise in actual games.
- Learn specialist football vocabulary.
- Develop team work and communications skills.
A typical week’s Football Programme with 15 hours of lessons per week might be as follows:
Please Note: For this programme to run successfully, we need a minimum of 3 students participating. We will notify you at least 4 weeks in advance if the programme is to be cancelled. In these circumstances a second option of programme will be offered in its place and adjustments will be made to the final invoice if there is a difference in cost.
- Age: 12 to 16 years old
- Activity sessions: 7.5 hours per week in 3 sessions
- Group size: 15 students per instructor
- Lessons: 15 hours of English per week
- Class size: 15 students max per class
- Level: From A2 to C1
- Dates: 16th June to 11th August 2018