Enjoy surfing at some of the best beaches in Britain with qualified and experienced surfing instructors.
Students can learn to surf or improve on their surfing skills. Our surf lessons are organised by Atlantic Surfseekers Woolacombe, a British Surfing Association Approved Surf School using qualified and experienced surfing instructors and beach lifeguards.
- Follow the British Surfing Association Junior Athletes award scheme using qualified and experienced surfing instructors and beach lifeguards.
- Learn to surf or improve their skills at the nearby Woolacombe or Croyde beaches.
- Learn and develop techniques for paddling, reading and catching waves, standing up and controlling the board.
- Improve confidence in the water and learn specialist surfing vocabulary.
Country Cousins Ltd. is a registered Adventure Activity Provider.
The surfing programme includes one full day excursion and at least three evening activities taken from the Discovering Devon Programme.
A typical week’s Surfing Programme might be:
Please Note: For this programme to run successfully, we need a minimum of 3 students participating. We will notify you at least 4 weeks in advance if the programme is to be cancelled. In these circumstances a second option of programme will be offered in its place and adjustments will be made to the final invoice if there is a difference in cost.
- Age: 10 to 17 years old
- Activity Sessions: 9 hours per week in 3 sessions
- Group size: 8 students per instructor
- Lessons: 15 hours of English per week
- Class size: 15 students max per class
- Level: From A2 to C1
- Included in fees: Neoprene suit (minimum two weeks booking)
- Dates: Available all year